Friday 28 August 2015

What a unique family!

You are a unique person.
You have a unique family.

Do you remember the times
you were grateful for your family
you were praying for them?

Do you remember the times
you could feel their love
you could feel their care

Do you remember those meals together
those vacations, those single moments
Those well wishes, the small acts of kindness
the small acts of love?

Unique, isn't it?
It is so unique.

All mothers care, all fathers love
But none loves and cares exactly like yours
All sons love, all daughters care
But none loves and cares like yours

Unique, isn't it?

I think a great way to end this little reflection
is with a sense of gratitude, a sense of pride
for the unique ties we have with our family
for the superbly unique human beings we are.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. For a very long time sir, I have kept a lot of yearnings inside me, wishing for my family to communicate and connect better like other families do. I'm not from a broken family nor do I have bitter relationships with them. However a lack of communication has always set everyone apart to a certain level. Keeping it all inside does more bad than good. Maybe it's time to let it go and embrace the uniqueness of my family

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...