Saturday 22 October 2016

Big things

'Many big things have started with a small dream.'
That was the answer of a friend of mine when
I had posted my dream of a world without money.


Somehow he was correct.
Whether it is a car or a house
or a revolution or movement
everything starts with a thought
with a small dream of someone thinking
a bit different from mainstream.

I would like you to read now one of the small prayers for a big world:
http://smallprayersforabigworld.blogspot.my/2016/09/a-dream-of-world-without-money-where.html
You can click on the link above and read some other small prayers too.
If the link would not work, I have pasted the content of it below:

I dream of a world without money
where each of us serve
according to our talents
just for the pleasure of serving.

Money was made to ensure fair trades
so that everyone gets compensated
according to the level of work they deliver

But this is not happening.
Money is not fairly distributed
Money is not fairly paid
The financial world has become
a huge parody, a mockery of fairness and justice

So let us forget about fairness and justice.
There will be always people who do not want to work
There will be always people who serve less than others
The world may be never fair.

But isn't it about time that we get out of the slavery of money
Isn't it about time we start fully enjoying the pleasure of selfless service
Isn't it about time we give up our enormous hunger for money.
IF enough people would give selfless free service,
the need for money would disappear.
It would be a world much fairer than anything we have today.
Those who do not participate in the service will enjoy the service of others
without rendering service themselves, but they will miss out on the great pleasure
that selfless service brings. They will be actually on the losing end.

May sound like a wild, wild dream,
but somewhere deep inside there is a spark of hope, my God,
that enough people will get inspired by Your great Love.

The world is changing and it is changing fast.
Let us take this unlikely turn towards
a worldwide united loving society

I dream about
I pray for
I long for
I visualize
I believe in
a world where money lost all value
a world where all contribute to the good
of each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...