Tuesday 21 April 2015

Free

The clichés that are heard quite often include:
The best things in life are free.

Generally I do not like too much clichés but this one I like very much.
Staying in a hotel, all staff were trained to be super friendly.
While for some it shows that it was an ordered thing to do,
many manage to (at least appear to) be genuinely friendly.

If they truly manage to be genuinely friendly, I think they must enjoy the job very much.
I tried to answer their friendliness with equal friendliness from my heart and the above mentioned cliché was becoming so obviously true. The best things in life include definitely genuine friendliness among people and it is absolutely free.

The more we are aware of this, the more beautiful our lives may become.
Enjoy today a tiny bit or better still, a very large chunk of giving away some free friendliness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...