Sunday 16 October 2016

A world full of love

If the world would be full of love 
there would be no need for a bill of rights

I remember wondering as a child why the world was not full of love.
It was so nice to be loved, it was nice to love, why would one choose not to.
Why would one choose to steal and be called a thief,
live a life of anguish and fear and perhaps regrets?

When I was growing up, I was immersed in the world
and at a certain moment I felt a bit ashamed to have ever thought like that
What an illusion, what an naivety, what a stupid dream!

That was my mind talking, my ego wanting not to look stupid.
Somewhere deep inside, perhaps the quarks sitting at the core of my heart
were telling me that a world filled with love would be the most logical thing
My soul kept believing that the future was not bad.

Actually a world full of love is the only way to go.
It may take time but wisdom is definitely on the increase.
Of course there is still a lot of greed
but unlike as in times of old,
nowadays the wisdom literature is written in plain language
We can understand the simple truths of life better and easier.

The only true happiness, peace of mind and bliss
lies in altruism and slowly at first we become aware of it
but soon exponentially we will experience a giant kindness revolution.

Sometimes I catch myself thinking like a child a bit again .
But I think it is child-like and not childish. :)   :)

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWwgrjjIMXA

    how many times must the cannonballs fly,
    before they're forever banned ?

    how many times must a man look up,
    before he can see the sky ?

    how many ears must one man have
    before he can hear people cry ?

    perhaps, the answer is blowing in the wind :)

    -Bob Dylan-

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...