Tuesday 3 January 2017

Ups and Downs

Every life has ups and downs.
This year, yes the one that is three days old today,
looks like I have had three quite big downs.

But after the darkest hour of the night, comes dawn.
So time to anticipate some ups, I would say.

Life is not always easy.
But when it seems to get really tough
sometimes coincidences start to happen that give you a smile :)

This morning I wanted to change my next week teaching slot with a lecturer because next week I 'll have a meeting in KL. When I took my phone to call her, I received a message from that lecturer asking me to change with her exactly that teaching slot.

Then at noon, I went to eat with my wife in a place in front of the hospital. It was raining cats and dogs. We had to cross the road (among the busiest roads in town) and as coincidence wanted it, the traffic lights seemed to play a game so no cars were on the road while we crossed going and also while we came back.

I love to think that coincidences like these were meant to cheer me up a bit.

All of us make mistakes, all of us have our own life challenges. Keeping an eye open for the miracle of life and the beauty of nature, may help us make the hardest moments a bit softer.

Wishing you all a very good year.

Hans









No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...