Friday 14 July 2017

Nano

Spending some time in nature can work wonders to our own heart, body, mind and soul. All goodness from the universe seems to flow in and the love stored in our heart, so often hidden to the outside world, but connected to an inexhaustible source, suddenly opens up. I hope you enjoy the little piece below:


Some nano-molecules of joy
have entered my heart this morning
while I was cleaning a bit of my garden

Some nano-molecules of peace 
have entered my mind this morning
when I saw and heard some beautiful birds

The nano-molecules of joy and peace
initiated a chain reaction of love 
All love hidden inside, suddenly bared


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please visit also:  inspirational/motivational quotes from Hans
and Small Prayers For a Big World (by Hans)
and Poems by Aufie Zophy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...