Saturday 14 October 2017

The sea...

Music of rolling waves
enters my hungry heart
striking a chord of harmony


The notes roll up and down,
and a wondrous breeze of love
inspires my mind and soul


My ears filled with beauty,
my being lightly afloat
in God's Glory


  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this reflection by Hans Van Rostenberghe
Feel free to share it, use it in any positive way
Will be grateful if you mention the link http://reflectionsbyhans.blogspot.com/

If you have time, please take also a look at
the inspirational quotes page connected to this blog
some of my poems published under my pen name Aufie Zophy.









2 comments:

  1. "I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Beach Pictures
    "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read this publication on this blog. As far as I can see, this is a very basic question for everyone indeed. Its my personal opinion and I am completely agreed with the subject used heremotivational quotes

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, do you disagree, please comment...